Saturday, January 28, 2012

Last Chance to Bling It On With Stampendous!

The Stampendous design team is finishing off the last week of the January "Bling it On!" challenge. My card is giving you a peek at some more new images being introduced this weekend at CHA in Anaheim, CA. The background Cling Calligraphy Sampler was stamped in London Fog Memento ink, and over-stamped with the Cling Medieval Unicorn. I added some shading and detail to the Unicorn with Copic markers before applying Versamarker to the collar and embossing in Aged Silver Embossing Enamel and adding the requisite bling...bright pink rhinestones. I used the same Calligraphy Sampler on the main card, added a stamped and embossed in Shabby Pink border to the card, over-lapping an EK Edger punched border embossed in Shabby Pink as well. Some layering, distressing, a ribbon and a Class A' Peel Damask Leaf embossed in Shabby Pink, finish off my slightly blinged out card.  You know you have to check out what the rest of the team has done to finish off this sparkly month, so here's the list:


 Remember, by playing along with the challenge by Feb. 1st, and linking your creation(s) to the link below, you have the opportunity to win this fabulous Perfectly Clear Cherub Wishes set:








5 comments:

Suzanne C said...

The soft effect of the unicorn is gorgeous! and the bling on the crown a perfect detail! Lovely!

Cyndi said...

WOW Pam!! Another beautiful card by you! I really like your style! Can't wait to get this stamp!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Love that blingy collar on the unicorn! Great card!

Taylor said...

WOW - I cannot stop staring at this!! Walk me though it again - how did you get your unicorn to be so soft and pretty? Holy toads I want to be like you when I stamp!!!

Melinda Gleissner said...

WOW! This is so pretty. I agree with everyone about your soft unicorn. You are amazing!