Friday, January 27, 2012

Final Sneak Peek Before CHA

Today a few of us from the Dream Team will be helping Lynell and Jennifer set up the Dreamweaver Stencils' booth for CHA. So exciting! I can hardly wait to see what all the attendees think about the new stencil designs, and new products to use with them! I'll try to post pics as the show begins on Sunday. Meanwhile, here's another sneak peek for you, featuring the new Open Butterfly stencil. I machine embossed the design on a panel of black linen cardstock before inking the antennae and thorax of the butterfly with Versamark ink, and embossing in shiny silver embossing powder. I paper-pieced the wings with this subtle gray patterned paper, which I also used in the background of the card. Finally, I paste-embossed in black the Thank You Words stencil. Easy peasy! Now, grab a cup of coffee or tea, and visit the rest of the Dream Team blogs and the Dream It Up! blog for more sneak peeks!



1 comment:

Jamie Martin said...

Beautiful card. Have fun at CHA!