Thursday, July 30, 2015

Pretty in Paste: Day Four...Dreamweaver Thursday

Have you seen enough embossing paste yet? Of course not! Dreamweaver's Embossing Pastes are so versatile and high quality, that everything you create with them becomes a work of art.

My card today features the same step-by-step process as I demonstrated in my tutorial on Monday, only using different stencils.

The Dreamweaver Snowflakes background stencil was paste-embossed in Pearlescent paste on a slate blue card, sprinkled with the Stampendous Ice Blue Specialty Enamel, and heated until bubbly and set.

I used the Oval Ornaments Nesting Dies to create one ornament, which I paste-embossed the Southwest Snowflake design in Silver paste, sprinkled this with Silver Embossing Powder, and heated until bubbly and set.

Just a few rhinestone stickers, and a swirl of silver tinsel cord finished off this icy blue textural greeting card.

Check out these links from more of my pasty pals:

Stampendous Blog





6 comments:

Lyn Bernatovich said...

Oh pretty!

P Beatty said...

Lovely card.

Kristine Reynolds said...

love how you did the ornament!

Viki Banaszak said...

I am so in love with that color of EP thanks to you. I think this is so pretty.

Jean said...

This is delightful!

TracyM #6773 said...

GORGEOUS!!!
LOVE the shimmer and texture!!!