Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Under the Sea with Stampendous and Me!


Wouldn't this be fun? All the magic of a mermaid riding on a golden seahorse, through swirls of blue and green and branches of coral!

I tried to capture that feeling with this "window on the sea" card. I die cut a window on the card front, stamped the Cling Coral Tree with Black StazOn ink, and added sprinkles of Crushed Glass Glitter.

The inside was the Seahorse Ride image stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento, and colored with Chameleon Markers, on the Stampendous Mixed Media White cardstock.

The final touch was the Dreamweaver Nautilus, machine embossed on orange cardstock, brushed with ink, cut out and adhered to the front along with an ink stenciled oval of the Nautilus and the Cling Near the Sea sentiment from Stampendous.

For more inspiration, visit the Stampendous blog.

4 comments:

Viki Banaszak said...

This is such a beautiful card! I love the nautilus. I have that stencil and love it.

Carol said...

Gorgeous project, I love seeing what other paper crafters are doing!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

Carol said...

Gorgeous project, I love seeing what other paper crafters are doing!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com
Florida

Carolina Kathy said...

I love your card! Very interesting as well as inspiring! Thx for sharing your creativity!