Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Frolicking in the Forest with Stampendous

The new Stampendous Cling Pop Up Forest set of stamps and matching dies (sold separately), are so much fun to play with! Reminds me of playing with Colorforms® as a child. Lol. All you have to do is stamp the images, color them (I used my awesome set of Chameleon Markers), and match up their dies to cut each out using your favorite die-cut/embossing machine. To add to the charm, I used the Stampendous Pop Up Die set to enable me to add more dimension to my creation as you can see in the side view pics. Gotta love the perfect sentiment for this card as well! Whoooooo wouldn't love this fun pop up card? It's clever like a fox, and not too squirrelly. Just a forest of fabulosity!

Be sure to visit the Stampendous blog all this week for our "Go Climb a Tree" event!

3 comments:

Stampendous said...

Adorable! Those frolicking friends sure do look happy in their pop up card. Thank so much for sharing your cool card with us today.

Viki Banaszak said...

That is such a cute card! I love the coloring and the top cuts from the set.

barbara macaskill said...

I love this!!! Aren't the Chameleon Pens amazing? I love mine!! You did an awesome job coloring this scene and I love how you put it together!!! <3 <3 <3