Sunday, September 18, 2011

These Boots are Made for Sparkling!


 Quickie post featuring more new images from Gourmet Rubber Stamps, the Lizzie Anne Designs' line. These are also from the new Diner's Club set, Tart & Spice. So much fun autumn themed cuteness! I kept the look simple and just stamped and embossed each set of boots with various mixes of Stampendous glitters with embossing powders...Lettuce EP with Sea Green glitter, Grape EP with Violet glitter, and Chinese Red EP with Tiger Lily glitter. My own way of brewing up some Halloween fun! Have you checked out the new Gourmet Rubber Stamps website yet? How about their new blog and Facebook page? Signed up for the monthly newsletter and Diner's Club? What are you waiting for? Don't make me chase you down in my my sparkly witch boots!

1 comment:

Scrappychick said...

love that glitter girl!! Fabby card :)