Sunday, September 11, 2011

Playing Along with Split Coast Stampers CAS135


Quickie post for today featuring a card that I quickly created for the Split Coast Stampers CAS (clean and simple) sketch challenge #135. For info, click HERE. For my version, I stamped the Cling Jumbo Romantic Border from Stampendous...the swirly heart for the focal panel, with the addition of a sentiment from the Perfectly Clear Loopy Blooms set. The side of the card makes use of the border from the previous set. A little lace trims the edge, with a couple of pearl stickers and a candy dot embellishing the focal panel. For me, this is pretty CAS. It's a goal I'm working toward, so playing with the SCS CAS challenges in an effort to work outside the cluttered box! Break out your Stampendous images and come play along! Speaking of playing along...don't forget that you have the opportunity of winning the set that I used in this card, by playing along with the Stampendous September Sketch Challenge and linking your creation to the Stampendous Impressions blog by September 29th! For info on that sketch, click HERE.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Really pretty Pam!!

Laura Drahozal said...

I really love the stamps you used here, Pam. They are so elegant!

Scrappychick said...

how my dear do you always create such gorgeousness with the CAS look? Beautiful :)

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is such a great project Pam. Love the colors and the great texture. Fabulous design layout too!