Saturday, September 24, 2011

Stampendous Saturday Goes Merry and Bright!


 For Stampendous Saturday this week, I chose to post a card that I created for the July holiday catalog. This features this darling Cling Penguin Star, colored with Copic Sketch Markers, and sprinkled with Multi Ultra-Fine Crystal Glitter. If you don't have any other glitter in your sparkle arsenal, you MUST have the Multi UF Crystal Glitter from Stampendous! Perfect, subtle sparkle that allows the image and color to shine through. For this card, I also added the fun Jumbo Merry Class A' Peel stickers in the red mirror finish. I think red and aqua are now my favorite colors for the holidays this year, and this aqua and red dot and matching plaid paper from Pinecone Press works perfectly. Check out what the rest of the team is showing off this week, as well as the Stampendous Impressions blog. Here's the girls that are playing along this week:


If you haven't played along yet with the September sketch challenge, you have until September 29th to link your creation to the Stampendous Impressions blog. Remember...the fabulous Jumbo Cling Romantic Border is the prize for the chosen winner! Next Saturday, October 1st will be a new challenge, and trust me...you'll definitely want to play along!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Your card is so cute. Stunning colouring as well.

sommrstamping said...

HEy PAm I'm loving the Aqua and red. I wonder if we could do Aqua and red for Dreamweaver/

Indy's Designs said...

What a fun, adorable card!

Wendy said...

I love this card Pam!!! I love your choice of Christmas colors!!!