Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Who Doesn't Love a Quickie?


 Quickie post today featuring Dreamweaver Stencils' Maple Branch. Super easy technique: Apply various fall colors of ink (I used Memento) directly on stencil. Spritz with rubbing alcohol to break up colors.  Place cardstock panel on top of stencil, and run through Big Shot (or other embossing machine). Leaves will be embossed, and background will have transferred inks. Ink-stencil the sentiment and mount panel on card. Be sure to come back on Thursday for the Dream Team challenge post. If you haven't had the opportunity yet, scroll down to my Stampendous Saturday post, and comment to have an opportunity to win some fabulous blog candy. I'll be randomly choosing a name Friday night!

6 comments:

Wendy said...

This is quite a beauty Pam!!! Great thinking!!!

Taylor said...

Ohmygosh, Pam - this is beyond beautiful! Love the texture and colors!

Scrappychick said...

you are just technique queen girlfriend. and you have a naughty mind. or is that me?

Kathy V. said...

Holy cow! What a cool technique. This is just beautiful.

Lynell Harlow / Dreamweaver Stencils said...

I love this Pam and my mind is going non-stop on how to use this with other stencils and different sprays...You have inspired me again!!!

Kristi said...

ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. so GREAT