Wednesday, August 24, 2011

AND THE AUCTION WINNER IS...


Sadly, the Skipping Stones Design Blogs 4 Boobies auction is over. It was soooo much fun while it lasted. I was fortunate enough to have several ladies who were excited over my fun project up for bid. All of you ladies ROCK, and I appreciate each and every one of you and your interest in aiding a fabulous cause. However, the winner is...

slbela59
who commented, 
 "I really want this for my sister, so I will up my bid!"

Congratulations! I will be forwarding your email address to Skipping Stones Design. They will be sending you a Paypal invoice for $50. Once paid, your Bravissimo Box and Brooch set will be shipped by me directly to you. I'm sure that your sister will love it! Please congratulate her on SEVEN cancer-free years, and best wishes for seventy-seven more!

For those of you who feel the need to help with breast cancer research, you can donate to the Susan G. Komen Foundation by clicking HERE. Remember...all boobies need support!
 

No comments: