Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Stampendous: Forget Dum Dum Pops, I Want Cheese for Halloween!

If you've been following the Stampendous team this week, you are probably convinced that you NEED to adopt a whole bunch of mice this Halloween...from House-Mouse Designs® of course! Don't you just love this little Mudpie (Trick or Cheese)? All dressed up disguised as CHEESE of all things, and the cutest hunk of cheese ever! Colored with Copics, and waiting just inside the doorway to the tree house (Authentique Paper). Going along are little bat friends from the Perfectly Clear Tricky Words ready for trick-or-treating as the banner above says. I do have to say, though, that dressed as cheese, I wouldn't want to smell those feet! I'd just hand over the treats quick-like! Hmmm. Are those candy wrappers on the floor already? Nope! Just a sprinkling of Trick or Treat Color Fragments!

3 comments:

barbara macaskill said...

This sweet little Cheesehead is welcome at my house any day! So adorable! TFS~

Iris said...

So cute - love the mouse.
isoscia at aol dot com

Viki Banaszak said...

I love your card! The mouse hole is so cute.