Monday, September 29, 2014

Woodware: Sketch 38 Playtime


I had fun with Woodware's Sketch 38, using one of my favorite techniques, in my favorite colors, and using a favorite stencil, die, and background stamp! The background "Many Christmases" stamp from Woodware's Jane Gill was stamped in Versamark ink on a white panel, and embossed in Stampendous White EP. Then I took a selection of Clearsnap ColorBox Chalk inks in French Blue, Pastel Lime, Aquamarine, Ice Jade, and Blue Lagoon, and stamped blocks of the pads overlapping. You can then take a paper towel or rag and wipe the ink off the embossing as it resists the ink. I did an extra panel as well, but inked the Dreamweaver Antler Snowflake and embossed it for the resist. I used the Dreamweaver Nested Ornaments die to cut out the shape, and matted it with lime green mirrorboard before adhering it with foam squares over a corrugated strip of the mirrorboard, along with the sheer dotted bow and a crystal.


No comments: