Thursday, September 11, 2014

Woodware: Playing with Punches

The Woodware challenge this week provided me with another opportunity to add to my stock of Christmas cards, and to do it quick and simply. Our challenge is to use punches, and Woodware has a huge variety...all shapes, sizes, borders...amazing selection! I chose the Woodware Snowflake punch which was punched from plain white cardstock, and layered over a panel of Cardworks Christmas Post collection of papers, with a mat of white, and a card base of craft cardstock. To brighten it up a bit, I added buttons layered with Card Candi in Holly Berries, and sentiments from the Peel Offs. The size of this card fits nicely into a regular letter size envelope to use with normal postage.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I LOVE this card. The snowflakes are so fun!