Saturday, November 13, 2010

STMC32-Tag...You're It!


 Welcome to week 34 of the Stampendous Saturday Sketch Challenges! It was my turn this week to challenge you, so please play along. Remember to post your creations to one of the online sites with a link on the Stampendous Impressions blogsite. Visit the rest of our amazingly talented team for more inspiration and leave some love, we thrive on it! The challenge this week is to design six tags, all different and yet using the same elements. In my case, I chose the Perfectly Clear "Holiday Home" set of stamps. I added red Dot Sparklers for bling, and a sprinkling of my favorite glitter. I did a little paper piercing on each tag, added antiqued brads and used the same papers on each, but in different ways. I had a blast with my Nesties on this one, as you can probably tell. You can never have enough gift tags for the holidays, and Stampendous has oodles of great stamps and stickers to create them with. As you can see by the tags that I made, it's easy to have an unlimited
variety and therefore never become bored creating the same thing over and over...unless that is what floats your boat! Good luck with the challenge and remember, each week there are two winners that receive some great product from Stampendous!

Perfectly Clear "Holiday Home" from Stampendous (SSC1067)
Class A' Peel Dot Sparklers from Stampendous (AC672HSR)
Multi Ultra-fine Crystal Glitter from Stampendous (GM220U)
Cottage Ivy, Rhubarb Stalk, and Sand Dune Memento ink
Cosmo Cricket, Creative Imaginations, and DCWV papers
Creative Impressions Brad Fasteners
Nestabilities, Sizzix dies
piercing tool, Tsukineko dauber, twine



6 comments:

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Great tags! I adore all the layers. :) Thanks for the challenge link. I'll have to check it out!

Deborah March said...

These are just the the prettiest little things Pam!

Kristi said...

love tags!!! GREAT JOB

Tracy said...

Those are just beautiful. I too love the layers.

Jamie Martin said...

Okay, I'm going to be expecting a gift just so I could have a cute tag on it! Love them all :)

Gingerbread Gal♥ said...

Fabulous!!! I love each tag. So cute and wonderful challenge.