Monday, November 1, 2010

LAD-Sparkle Sprite Holiday Card


 Today is a Lizzie Anne Designs new release day, featuring two new singles..."Sprite" and "Starburst". I love both, but my absolute fave is the "Sprite". For this card I stamped her on a Nestie Label die cut panel with Memento ink and a second time on another piece of white cardstock. Both were colored with Copics and glitter was added to highlight because, after all, today she is a Sparkle "Sprite"! I cut out the extra dress and adhered it over the other, cut around the wings so that they could bend upwards for flight (and to highlight the green glittered panel underneath). The turquoise panel was stamped randomly with the "Star Wreath" stamp using Versamark ink. Because I wanted to use the "Holiday Sparkle" sentiment from the "Oh Christmas Tree" set, I needed to add more holiday elements. So, I
 punched snowflakes to adhere behind the sparkly flowers and I used the leftover punched square to stamp my sentiment on. To emphasize the sparkle, I added a Diamond Dot Snowflake sticker behind the rhinestone on her wand, and another rhinestone in the center of the snowflake. The ribbon is sparkly with sequins, and the doily border adds the final festive touch. Definitely a girly card! Be sure to check out what the rest of the team has created for this release (list at right), and run back over to the Lizzie Anne Designs site to purchase these two seriously sweet stamps! I plan on posting more with these cuties in the next few days, so come back!
Pam
"Sprite" Single, "Star Wreath from November Mix", "Oh Christmas Tree" Cling Set from Lizzie Anne Designs
Class A' Peel "Diamond Dot Snowflakes" from Stampendous (DD107)
Sea Green (GM276U), Ocean Spray (GM268U), and Multi
Ultra-fine Crystal Glitter from Stampendous
Tuxedo Black Memento and Versamark from Tsukineko
Copic Sketch Markers
Bazzill cardstock, Mohawk white cardstock
Martha Stewart Lace Doily and Snowflake punches
Nestabilities Labels 4
rhinestones, ribbon (Michael's)
double sided foam adhesive

5 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

This is pretty ! great card !
greetings, martina
x

Scrappychick said...

She is precious! So bright and sparkly, great job with all the little extra details!

Wendy said...

Fun, fun, fun!! Great design and great colors!!! I hope you have a happy day!!

Wendy said...

Oh yes... I love what you did with the little fairies skirt!!

anya said...

She sure is a cutie! I love all the sparkle you've added - and the bling for her wand! Fantastic!