Thursday, May 16, 2013

Dreamweaver Stencils: A Cameo Appearance!


This week I'm multi-tasking once again, and mixing both my Dream Team challenge (Tiny Treats) with my tutorial on Paper Craft Planet. I'm not going to provide many details in this post, because I really want you to go over to the Planet Blog and check out the tutorial. Bonus...those that go over there have the opportunity to win a Dreamweaver stencil just by following the directions on that post. Of course, those of you that play with the Dreamweaver monthly challenge and link their own creations on the Dream It Up! blog, or email pics of their "Tiny Treats" to lynell@dreamweaverstencils.com, have yet another opportunity to win, as well as be featured on the Dream It Up! blog and the Dreamweaver Stencils Facebook Page!

Below this post is a picture of all the supplies used for this project, which looks like quite a lot, but seriously...you probably have most of these items in your craft bins now, and if you haven't, I highly recommend that you purchase them all. These are all products that I personally use all the time and LOVE!

Obviously, I've used the Dreamweaver Cameo stencil, and the Damask stencil as well. I've also used some tiny charm size images from Stampendous, luscious ribbon from May Arts, some Mercart colored aluminum and tools, and lots and lots of products from Beacon Adhesives!

What qualifies this project as a "Tiny Treat", is that the focal point is actually a brooch that can be removed from the card and worn, or even turned into an ornament for the holiday season.

Hop around and check out Dream Team "A" for some amazingly bright and fabulous ideas, play along with us this month, oh...and don't forget to check out my tutorial for this project on the Paper Craft Planet!





7 comments:

Scrappychick said...

Simply beautiful!

Louise said...

Beautiful as usual Pam! I'll be hopping over to check out how you did this! See you soon.

Lyn Bernatovich said...

Zipped over the PCP to see your tutorial...WOW Pam!!! There are a ton a cool techniques. The vintage flair of your project really appeals to me.

Jamie Martin said...

Wow another amazing Pam creation! Beautiful :)

Caroline D. said...

Gorgeous!! I want one (the brooch)!! I have both the cameo stencil and the damask... so I will try to re-create your beauty.

Lynell Harlow / Dreamweaver Stencils said...

My word Pam! This is gorgeously amazing! Sometime I would like to just watch you create something like this.

JD/ Jill said...

This is so lovely! I really enjoyed the tutorial...thanks for sharing.