Friday, January 14, 2011

Recollections and Resolutions-LAD Team Challenge


 It's Lizzie Anne Designs team challenge once again! This month our challenge was to create something based on a New Year's resolution. Personally, I'm not really into NYRs. I feel that if you need to make changes in your life, make them NOW rather than starting at some designated day. But, whatever works I guess. I really had to think long and hard on this subject. So many habits that I need to change, etc., but since my main focus lately has been caring for my MIL in her last days, I've really come to appreciate living life to the fullest. Therefore, my resolution is to be more adventurous in my life. Somehow when you hit the age of 50, you tend to become more timid about life. I want to challenge myself more, try new things, new experiences, travel to new places. These images from Lizzie Anne Designs "Lucky in Love" mix are perfect representations for this new adventurous
 spirit that I am aiming for. What are you resolved to do differently this year? For starters, jump into our Design Teams' inspiring blogs, visit the LAD web site, and purchase some of these images that are so perfect for every day life...the life we live now, and the life we aspire to live.

Lizzie Anne Designs Mix "Lucky in Love"
Bazzill cardstock
October Afternoon, Cosmo Cricket papers
Summer Sky, Rich Cocoa, Sand Dune Memento inks
Nestabilities Scalloped Ovals and Standard Ovals

7 comments:

Kendra said...

Your card is fantastic Pam! Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

Meridith said...

I love your card Pam and what a great goal to have! I need to challenge myself as well to try new things.

Rose Ann said...

Your card looks amazing, Pam...and your "resolution" is wonderful!! You've been on my mind, and I've been praying for you and your family through this difficult time. Hugs!!

Jen said...

i love this pam. good luck with your mil,take care!!

wendyp said...

Pam, this is gorgeous! Love the vintage feel with the plane!

That is a goal that I can definitely relate to! ((hugs))You've been in my thoughts.

Scrappychick said...

Gorgeous card, very masculine and trendy! The paper is absolutely PERFECT!!
Cyndi

anya said...

I love this, Pam! I agree with your outlook on resolutions, but I do think this is a great lifestyle idea to adopt! I've been thinking of you!