Saturday, January 1, 2011

I'm a CHICK!

Yeah, I know you are either going, "Huh?", or "Duh!", am I right? But...I'm just a little excited! Today was the announcement on the InStyle Stamps blog of their latest design teams. I'm fortunate enough to be included with some amazing talent. There will be three teams...Chicks, Chickies, and Chicklets, and all will be having a blast creating with the InStyle Stamps designs, including brand new rubber stamps as well! For more info on their big announcement, head over to their blog. Keep checking back for new inspiration and new designs!


InStyle Stamps

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Congrats my super creative friend!!!!

Happy New Year!!

Lynell Harlow / Dreamweaver Stencils said...

Congrats Pam...they are lucky to have you on their team!

Taylor said...

I'm SO happy to be working with you! YOU ROCK!!

Rose Ann said...

Congratulations, Pam!! They are so lucky to have you!! ;)