Friday, August 28, 2015

Woodware: Sparkle and Texture and Fun...Oh My!

A texture challenge, eh? I've picked up the gauntlet, and run with it for this card! Woodware carries so many wonderful products for adding texture and dimension to your craft products, that I've only begun to scratch the surface...

Using the basis of the Double Glitter technique, I've soaped up my Rolling Hills stencil on the back, and placed it on a panel of Dreamweaver Double-sided Mounting Paper which has been placed on a panel of white cardstock. Inside the "hills" I've added Stampendous Multi Crystal Glitter, Mica Chips, Silver Micro Glitter, and some Woodware Tiny Holeless Beads in blues and greens. Once I removed this panel from the stencil, I filled in the lines that were left with Silver Micro Glitter.

For the tree, I placed a panel of the Mounting Paper on another panel of white cardstock, and ran this through my die-cutting machine with the Leafless Tree Die. I removed the backing from the sticky paper, and covered the paper in Stampendous Mixed Silver Halo Glitter. I die cut a Stampendous snowflake as well, and in the same manner, covered it with the same mix.

Lots of sparkle. Lots of texture. Lots of fun!




No comments: