Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Bring on the Fall!


WHOOOO would think to color an owl in turquoise, lime, and orange? Me, of course! I just love this whimsical new Cling Harvest Owl stamp design from Stampendous...one of several new seasonal designs in this fun square shape with cute overload. You can find them all on the Stampendous website, and shortly in your favorite rubber stamp/craft store.

I used my Chameleon Color Tones markers to create this colorful character, adding more color to the images plaid background as well. For a matching background, I used the same markers along with the Dreamweaver Plaidmaker stencil by tracing the striped lines down, and then across my kraft card.

Some bright and fun buttons were added for dimension, and just 'cuz I love them!
Check out WHOOO else is playing with our Fall theme for today:




2 comments:

Lyn Bernatovich said...

The colors are wonderful and a little non-fall-ish. LOVE!!!

Viki Banaszak said...

I love the colors that you chose and the plaid you created is devine.