Friday, March 20, 2015

Stampendous: Elegantly Eggy

Today is the finale of our Easter themed week over on the Stampendous blog. This is one of my favorite cards that I created for the October '14 catalog. I love playing with a bit of pointillism in my Copic coloring, especially when using my favorite colors. Aqua and yellow always make me think of my "Gran", and she'd have loved this card. The base is aqua cardstock from Bazzill Basics. The print is from Authentique, and has been run through my Big Shot with the Dreamweaver Quatrefoil stencil, and brushed over the surface with Cantaloupe Memento ink. The yummy ribbon is from May Arts (of course!) All of that is the frame to highlight this beautiful "Fabergé-style" Cling Fabulous Egg, with all of the intricacy of the originals, but far more
affordable!

There's still plenty of Easter inspiration to be found today! Just check out these EGGceptional team members:

Stampendous Blog

Amy Hurley-Purdie

Kristine Reynolds

Pam Hornschu

Amy Hurley-Purdie (2nd project)

Lea Kimmel

Janelle Stollfus




3 comments:

barbara macaskill said...

Stunning! Spectacular color combination! TFS!

Jade said...

Lovely card. I love the pointillism as well.

Viki Banaszak said...

That is gorgeous! The colors are fantastic.