Friday, August 6, 2010

AC-Sweet Emily's 1st

I decided that it's about time that I start posting some scrap pages and not just cards. So to change things up a little, I'm using pretty much all product from American Crafts. I stopped into Tall Mouse in Yorba Linda a couple of weeks ago, which is always fun since I used to work there ten years ago and I get to see old friends. I went on a bit of a scrapbooking supply frenzy. I just love the colors and patterns in the American Crafts line, and all the accessories to go with them. The little sweetie in the photo is the daughter of my hubby's friend from work. My hubby took some pics at her birthday party. At first she was not sure about this cake, but it didn't take long before she was definitely "into" it!
I created the cupcake using my Nesties scallop dies, and layered them with white to make them pop. I ran the aqua print through the Corrugator to create the cupcake paper cup and the candle. Really a very simple page to create, yet fun and effective. Check back for more scrap pages in my future since I really bought a LOT of stuff at Tall Mouse! LOL
Pam

American Crafts Products:
Heat Wave "Maverick Mango" (35111)
Heat Wave "Kahuna Kiwi" (35116)
Thickers "Niki Riki" (53039)
"Beach House" Flowers (77238)
ribbon (93049)
cardstock
brad fasteners

Misc. Supplies:
Corrugator from Marvy
Nestabilities Scalloped Circles
Scallop-edged scissors
double-sided foam adhesive
photo

2 comments:

wendyp said...

cute!!! Love the fun bright colors! what a cute cupcake you created!

Scrappychick said...

Oh Pam! This is adorable! LOVE the cupcake you created!!