Stampendous team is playing along with a NEW monthly challenge! This month we are playing with a color challenge...to use pink, cream, gold, and/or brown in a card or project. The colors can be by way of papers, coloring implements, inks, and/or any of the fabulous Stampendous Essentials. If you've been stuck in a traditional holiday color mode, this is your opportunity to think outside the Christmas crayon box!
Stampendous Perfectly Clear Reindeer Swirls. I started by layering pieces of the various papers that I chose to go with the color theme. Then I simply stamped the images with Versamark ink and embossed in the new Fran•tage Essentials Aged Gold Embossing Enamel. I love these new embossing enamels...chunky, varied color and texture, just enough shine without going over the bling side! I added a few swirls and the sentiment stamped in Rich Cocoa Memento ink, which was also used to ink around the edges. This card was simple enough to do in multiples...so I did. The unique color scheme will stand out next to all the myriads of red and green cards given during the holidays.
Stampendous Impressions' blog (or any team member's blog post that has the collection at the bottom). You don't have to use Stampendous images and/or products on your designs...but we sure love it when you do! You have until January 5, 2012 at 11:59 PM EST to enter your creation, for the opportunity to be the one lucky random winner to receive this fabulous Stampendous prize, the Amore Frame Perfectly Clear set:
Here's a list of the fabulously talented Stampendous team members playing along today:
Add your link below to enter our challenge! (A note about the link tool: you can add your direct link from this post, or any Stampendous team member's post with this collection, as well as directly on the Stampendous blog. All of the collection tools are the same one, and all entries will show up wherever you put them!)
Saturday, December 3, 2011
- ► 2015 (104)
- ► 2014 (149)
- ► 2013 (127)
- ► 2012 (173)
- Time Flies...in Pink and Brown and Gold and Cream!...
- A New Recipe for the New Year
- Gearing Up for the New Year!
- Getting Romantic at the Diner's Club!
- Thankful for a Wonderful Holiday?
- It's Christmas Eve! Are You Feeling Challenged?
- A Colorway and a Big Announcement!
- Ready for Even More RED?
- Ready for More RED?
- Stencils and Shaving Cream?
- A Long Time Ago in a Hobby Lobby Far Away...
- Looking for Something?
- A YUM-Colored Birthday Challenge
- Dreamweaver Stencils' Sketch #13-Vintage Poinsetti...
- Woodware UK...Look What I Did With My Tins!
- 3D Challenge Tuesday...Stenciling Elegance for the...
- Fifty is Nifty for Laura!
- Pining for the Holidays!
- Pretty in Pink...and Cream...and Brown...
- Playing With the Woodware USA Sketch Challenge
- Playing With the Woodware UK Sketch Challenge
- A Mish Mash of Holiday Stenciling
- Santa Gets Snarky
- Woodware UK Post
- A New Stampendous Monthly Challenge!
- Holiday Tags by the Dozen
- Dream Schemes Colorway...Feeling Frosty
- ▼ December (27)
- ► 2010 (169)