Monday, August 16, 2010

Scrapbooking.Com Blog of the Week

Welcome to my blog! I'm so excited this week! I was chosen to be Blog of the Week from Scrapbooking.com magazine. I plan on posting some super cute stuff this week covering all the paper-crafting bases...cards, scrapbooking, gifts, etc. Please feel free to check out all my samples past and present, and let me know what you think. Click on the Follower button on the right and add yourself to my list. As you can tell, my blog has only been up and running for a few months, but I've been having sooooo much fun with it! I love blog hopping, checking out what inspires others to create, and in turn, being inspired by them. Blogging through the internet makes the world a much smaller place. You "meet" so many creative, talented people from all over the world and have the opportunity to learn new techniques and styles, as well as sharing your own with them. It's interesting that nothing draws people together more than creativity...music, food, and art. Spread the love!
Pam