Sunday, August 8, 2010

Ornamental Gatefold Wedding Card

My brain is back in wedding mode again. I have a special friend from my days at Tall Mouse that is getting married in a couple of weeks, and tomorrow I'm going wedding gift shopping for her. So, I decided to post a wedding card. No, this is not the card for her, but I love this card. Aqua and chocolate have been my fave color combo for quite a few years now, so I used this beautiful grasscloth textured cardstock from Bazzill, and stamped and embossed all the images in yummy Chocolate embossing powder from Stampendous. I embellished with a couple of Sparkler stickers in turquoise and as a juxtaposition (big word for the day) to the elegance of the Ornamental Frames stamps, I used this polka dot ribbon for fun. I love this Ornamental Frames set because it is sooooo versatile. Great images with elegance and a slight Moroccan flair, and perfect sentiments that cover every occasion. I especially recommend this set for new stampers because of the versatility. Happy stamping!
Pam

Perfectly Clear "Ornamental Frames" from Stampendous (SSC197)
Class A' Peel "Geo Sparklers" from Stampendous (AC641HSQ)
Chocolate Embossing Powder from Stampendous (EP117)
Versamark ink from Tsukineko
Bazzill cardstock
ribbon (Michaels)
corner rounder

1 comment:

wendyp said...

Pam, this is STUNNING! Love that aqua and brown combo! I wanted to use these colors in my scraproom but it got shot down real quickly by DH. Doesn't exactly match with the adjoining kitchen/living room colors, but I am determined to use these colors somewhere in the house. LOL!