Thursday, August 5, 2010

Dreamweaver Susans Dream card

Once again, I used the Black-eyed Susans stencil for this card. The panel in the background was run through the Big Shot to emboss the cardstock. I masked off most of the stencil in order to paste emboss the single flower on the purple panel. Also, paste embossed the sentiment and when both were dry, replaced the stencils and chalked over the surface. I love the fall colors in this card... mustard and eggplant and olive, oh my!
Pam

"Black-eyed Susans" stencil from Dreamweaver Stencils (LJ902)
"Dream" stencil from Dreamweaver Stencils (LS1003)
Embossing Paste from Dreamweaver Stencils (DEP)
Decorating Chalks from Craf-T Products
Bazzill, Coredinations, and Canson cardstock
ribbon (Michaels)
Big Shot from Ellison

1 comment:

wendyp said...

I LOVE black-eyed susans! This is stunning, Pam!