Thursday, April 12, 2012

Woodware UK For That 21st Birthday!


 Woodware UK challenged the team this week to create something for 21st birthday. Since that tends to be a big deal, especially in the US, I went for elegant. Not to mention, who doesn't love something in Tiffany Box Blue...even if it is just a card? For the background panel, I machine-embossed the Dreamweaver Stencils' Large Damask.  Then I broke out my oval die-cutting templates (Nestabilities) and cut several ovals. The larger aqua oval I placed under my acrylic stamping block so that I could see the shape. Then I placed the smaller scalloped oval image from the Woodware Dotty Frame over the top and adjusted it to match the oval die cut shape. Ordinarily, the shapes would have been slightly different, but with many larger clear stamp images, you can flex them to fit. Anyway, this one was stamped and embossed with Stampendous Midnight Black EP, the larges oval was stamped and embossed with Stampendous White EP, and cut out. The  very center section has the birthday sentiment from the Woodware Clear Jane's Script set. Then using some embossing tools, I embossed the *21* from the Dreamweaver Stencils' Lower Case Alphabet. Some fun polka dot Card Candi and Aqua Crystals were the finishing touch. All of this week, the Woodware UK girls are showing off their mad skills for this 21st birthday bash, so check them out through the links on the Woodware UK blog.


No comments: