Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Woodware UK and SCS...Two Birds, One Stamp Set!





This is the second time this week where I've had a color challenge in my favorite colors! Woodware UK asked the team to create in turquoise and brown...two yummy shades that I've been in love with for about six years now. Even our bedroom is decorated in those colors with a pop of poppy for a little added fun.

For this card, I used the Stampendous Perfectly Clear Nest Egg set, stamped and embossed with Chocolate Embossing Powder on aqua and kraft cardstock. The layout design is from this week's Split Coast Stampers' sketch challenge #381. Excuse the pun...but I thought that I'd kill two birds with one stone. Um. Yeah.

The basic look is CAS (clean and simple), with the added pizzazz of some Stampendous Frantage Essentials...Powder Blue Color Fragments and Bronze Crushed Glass Glitter. Fabulous products that add wonderful texture and color to any project. My favorite way to adhere these is to use Ranger Inkessentials Glossy Accents, but even a glue marker works well.

Remember, all of the Woodware UK team are playing with these colors all this week. Visit the Woodware UK blog each day for the link du jour!


No comments: