Thursday, April 14, 2011
Dreamweaver Stencils. My post is a super simple beginner basic card for spring. The Bazzill cardstock card is run through the Big Shot with the Sunflowers stencil. (Tip: Spritz back of cardstock with rubbing alcohol for a deep emboss!) I sludge-pasted* the Nestie lacy scallop circle with a mix of Matte Yellow and Orange pastes and only one portion of the Sunflowers stencil. I stamped a tiny bee and appropriate sentiment, added ribbons and you're done! This same card could be created using a wide variety of Dreamweaver Stencils in the same way. For instance, for the holidays...use the Snowflakes stencil to emboss the background with just one snowflake paste embossed (sprinkle glitter on the wet paste). Or emboss the background with any of the wonderful jumbo stencils, and use one of the fun small images for your focal piece. Hurry on over to the rest of the team's blogs as listed at right for more dreamy ideas, create your own, and link to the Dream It Up! blog's Mr. Linky.
DMYP Matte Yellow Paste
DMOP Matte Orange Paste
DPK Palette Knife
Stampendous Perfectly Clear "Buzzin' Blooms" (SSC1070)
Bazzill Parakeet and Sunbeam Cardstock
October Afternoon paper
Onyx Versafine ink
Nestabilities Lacy Circle die
EK Edger punch, Big Shot
*For directions on sludge pasting, click HERE.
- ► 2012 (173)
- Dreamweaver Stencils' New Releases and a Free Week...
- I Love Stampendous Dragonflies!
- New Releases from Dreamweaver Stencils!
- Celebrate with a Jumbo Cupcake!
- Getting ZENtangled with Dream Schemes Sketch #5
- Lizzie Anne Designs Sketch #161
- Stampendous Easter "Hunted" House!
- Break Out Your Chocolate Bunnies...It's Lizzie Ann...
- Simple Dream Schemes
- Simply in Stitches
- CROSSing Pretty with Distressed
- Bonjour to Friday!
- Dream Schemes Colorway: Teal & Yellow
- Keeping It Simple
- Becoming Daffy About Dahlias
- Git Along Little Doggies!
- WANT TO BE SHOCKED AND APPALLED? NO FOOLIN'!
- Lizzie Anne Designs New Single Release!
- Happy April Fool's Day!
- ▼ April (19)
- ► 2010 (169)