Saturday, April 2, 2011
Lizzie Anne Designs. I used the paisley stamp from "It's Good To Be Queen" and stamped over the star-printed paper to create a bandana look in the background. I used the wood-printed paper from Cosmo Cricket for the bottom panel and paper-pieced the little Cowboy's chaps and vest. Across the "belly" of the page is a strip of faux-suede fringe trim that I bought at JoAnns. The cowboy was colored to mimic my son's outfit. I needed a good title for the page, and I wanted to include the "D" from the new "Follow Your Dreams" set, so I computer generated the rest of the title to work with it. My favorite moo-cows made it on to the page as well. When you have cute pictures like this one, you have to GIT STAMPIN' and SCRAPPIN'!
Lizzie Anne Designs:
"Follow Your Dreams" mix set
"It's Good to Be Queen" mix set
white embossing powder (Stampendous)
Cosmo Cricket and Sonburn papers
black and white cardstock
faux suede fringe trim (JoAnns)
- ► 2016 (70)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (149)
- ► 2013 (127)
- ► 2012 (173)
- Dreamweaver Stencils' New Releases and a Free Week...
- I Love Stampendous Dragonflies!
- New Releases from Dreamweaver Stencils!
- Celebrate with a Jumbo Cupcake!
- Getting ZENtangled with Dream Schemes Sketch #5
- Lizzie Anne Designs Sketch #161
- Stampendous Easter "Hunted" House!
- Break Out Your Chocolate Bunnies...It's Lizzie Ann...
- Simple Dream Schemes
- Simply in Stitches
- CROSSing Pretty with Distressed
- Bonjour to Friday!
- Dream Schemes Colorway: Teal & Yellow
- Keeping It Simple
- Becoming Daffy About Dahlias
- Git Along Little Doggies!
- WANT TO BE SHOCKED AND APPALLED? NO FOOLIN'!
- Lizzie Anne Designs New Single Release!
- Happy April Fool's Day!
- ▼ April (19)
- ► 2010 (169)