Monday, February 7, 2011
Another new CHA release from Dreamweaver Stencils. This Rooster was paste embossed with a "sludge" technique. After taping the stencil to the paper, matte yellow and matte orange pastes were placed on the stencil. When the palette knife swipes over the surface, the colors smear into each other. Another way to create a similar technique is to save your paste mixes in a separate container and use them just for this type of look. The border across the bottom was create with the same pastes, using the new Stripes stencil. Paste emboss one direction. Allow to dry. Then paste-emboss the stripes in the opposite direction to create a plaid effect. Be sure to continually check the Dream It Up! blog and the rest of the Dream Team's blogs for more inspiration!
LG704 Birthday Words
DMYP Matte Yellow Embossing Paste
DMOP Matte Orange Embossing Paste
- ► 2016 (70)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (149)
- ► 2013 (127)
- ► 2012 (173)
- iPhone Inserts by the Pampered Stamper!
- Beatnik Jugs...Can You Dig, Man?
- Dreamweaver Sketch #3-Leaf Motif Tiles Card
- The Cure For the Winter Blahs!
- DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A STAMPENDOUS BLOG...
- CASE-ing is the Sincerest Form of Flattery!
- Virtual Valentine Blog Hop Winners!
- Thursday Dream Schemes-Cocky With Kitsch!
- The Key to Happiness
- "Love, Love, Love...I Want Your Love"! (Apologies ...
- Love for today, and Sneak Peeks for Tomorrow!
- Saturday Morning at the Paris Bistro!
- Monday the 14th-Virtual Valentine Blog Hop!
- Dream Schemes Colorway: Pink & Brown
- So Sweet...She Should Have Calories!
- Dreamweaver New CHA Releases to CROW About!
- A Stampendous Valentine Treat!
- Dream Schemes-Rainy Day Door (New Releases!)
- ▼ February (18)
- ► 2010 (169)