Dreamweaver Stencils. Road trip! Lol. Anyway, I'm planning in advance for my blog as I have some challenges and some fun stuff I've wanted to show you. This card was created for the Stampendous October 2010 catalog, which featured Valentine's through Easter and spring. Ordinarily I'm not wild about crosses, but Dreamweaver's has a Celtic styled one that I love, and this one from Stampendous I love. It has a great shape and the flowers just make it more spring-like. I paper-pieced the flowers using the background paper and added Dot Sparklers in the centers. A little distressing takes it from being too "pretty" which pleased me. I know a lot of people are "over" the whole distressed look, but I still like it. I like things that appear to have a history. Be sure to visit the Stampendous web site, their blog, their Facebook page, and the rest of our team of fabulousness as listed at right, for more inspiration. We've all be working like insane people creating for the July catalog. Can hardly wait for you to see all of the amazing samples these girls are creating! You'll just have to wait... ;)
Stampendous Perfectly Clear "Flower Cross" (SSC1087)
Class A' Peel "Dot Sparklers" (AC672HSS)
Rich Cocoa Memento ink
Bazzill Parakeet and Petunia cardstock
double-sided foam adhesive
Monday, April 11, 2011
- ► 2012 (173)
- Dreamweaver Stencils' New Releases and a Free Week...
- I Love Stampendous Dragonflies!
- New Releases from Dreamweaver Stencils!
- Celebrate with a Jumbo Cupcake!
- Getting ZENtangled with Dream Schemes Sketch #5
- Lizzie Anne Designs Sketch #161
- Stampendous Easter "Hunted" House!
- Break Out Your Chocolate Bunnies...It's Lizzie Ann...
- Simple Dream Schemes
- Simply in Stitches
- CROSSing Pretty with Distressed
- Bonjour to Friday!
- Dream Schemes Colorway: Teal & Yellow
- Keeping It Simple
- Becoming Daffy About Dahlias
- Git Along Little Doggies!
- WANT TO BE SHOCKED AND APPALLED? NO FOOLIN'!
- Lizzie Anne Designs New Single Release!
- Happy April Fool's Day!
- ▼ April (19)
- ► 2010 (169)