Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Amazingly enough, I actually had some time to play along with the Lizzie Anne Designs sketch challenge for this week. Tricia (Lizzie) suggested that we die cut an overpanel to expose a peek of print behind. My overpanel was Core'dinations' cardstock run through the Big Shot with an embossing folder and sanded to expose the swirls. I chose a simple rectangle for the die cut shape. My print was created from stamping the argyle and dragonfly from the "It's Good to Be Queen" Mix set in various shades of chalk inks, with the addition of several dragonflies embossed in white. The sentiment and frame are from the same great set. A little bling was added to the additional dragonfly. This challenge can be as simple or as intricate as you desire. Come play along with us this week and post your own creation to the Lizzie Anne Designs Facebook page HERE.
- ► 2014 (149)
- ► 2013 (127)
- ► 2012 (173)
- Dreamweaver Stencils' New Releases and a Free Week...
- I Love Stampendous Dragonflies!
- New Releases from Dreamweaver Stencils!
- Celebrate with a Jumbo Cupcake!
- Getting ZENtangled with Dream Schemes Sketch #5
- Lizzie Anne Designs Sketch #161
- Stampendous Easter "Hunted" House!
- Break Out Your Chocolate Bunnies...It's Lizzie Ann...
- Simple Dream Schemes
- Simply in Stitches
- CROSSing Pretty with Distressed
- Bonjour to Friday!
- Dream Schemes Colorway: Teal & Yellow
- Keeping It Simple
- Becoming Daffy About Dahlias
- Git Along Little Doggies!
- WANT TO BE SHOCKED AND APPALLED? NO FOOLIN'!
- Lizzie Anne Designs New Single Release!
- Happy April Fool's Day!
- ▼ April (19)
- ► 2010 (169)