Friday, April 15, 2011
Lizzie Anne Designs team challenge day, and in case you hadn't guessed...our challenge is to create Easter cards! I did two in the same color schemes 'cuz, hey, the stuff was already there and I still wanted to play with it. The first card holds a little treat wrapped in tulle with a cute ribbon bow. The background was stamped with one of the sweet egg images from the Spring Mix, "Follow Your Dreams". The sentiment at the bottom is from the same set. Lots of stencils, borders, and dies were used for added texture and interest. The next card has a Martha Stewart border which is perfect for spring. Two egg images were stamped and embossed in white over the three squares, along with the same sentiment on a tag. I love the rick rack on this. I found it in with my MIL's stash of old sewing supplies.
Lizzie Anne site and get your own fun Easter images.
Lizzie Anne Designs "Follow Your Dreams"
Dreamweaver Stencils Large Dots stencil
white and jade cardstock
Cuttlebug dots embossing folder
Martha Stewart edger punch, tag punch
Nestabilities Labels Four
rainbow rick rack, Prima flower
gingham ribbon (Maya Road)
double sided foam adhesive
- ► 2012 (173)
- Dreamweaver Stencils' New Releases and a Free Week...
- I Love Stampendous Dragonflies!
- New Releases from Dreamweaver Stencils!
- Celebrate with a Jumbo Cupcake!
- Getting ZENtangled with Dream Schemes Sketch #5
- Lizzie Anne Designs Sketch #161
- Stampendous Easter "Hunted" House!
- Break Out Your Chocolate Bunnies...It's Lizzie Ann...
- Simple Dream Schemes
- Simply in Stitches
- CROSSing Pretty with Distressed
- Bonjour to Friday!
- Dream Schemes Colorway: Teal & Yellow
- Keeping It Simple
- Becoming Daffy About Dahlias
- Git Along Little Doggies!
- WANT TO BE SHOCKED AND APPALLED? NO FOOLIN'!
- Lizzie Anne Designs New Single Release!
- Happy April Fool's Day!
- ▼ April (19)
- ► 2010 (169)