Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Lizzie Anne Designs "Follow Your Dreams", was simply stamped and loosely colored with chalks. Four panels of patterned paper were the background for this great image, and the stitching around the outside mimics the sketchy outline of the image and frames it for more impact. I recently saw this great tutorial on creating flowers from patterned paper using a Nestabilities circle or scalloped circle die. So easy and so fun! The centers have pearl stickers. A fab sentiment from the "Follow Your Dreams" set was stamped on the side. Really fun, huh? Be sure to visit the Lizzie Anne Designs blog, Sketchbook, Team blogs, and Facebook page for more inspiration. Hope you have a very creative week!
Follow Your Dreams" Mix Set
Rich Cocoa Memento ink
MME patterned papers
kraft and off white cardstock
Nestabilities Scalloped circles dies
- ► 2016 (70)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (149)
- ► 2013 (127)
- ► 2012 (173)
- Dreamweaver Stencils' New Releases and a Free Week...
- I Love Stampendous Dragonflies!
- New Releases from Dreamweaver Stencils!
- Celebrate with a Jumbo Cupcake!
- Getting ZENtangled with Dream Schemes Sketch #5
- Lizzie Anne Designs Sketch #161
- Stampendous Easter "Hunted" House!
- Break Out Your Chocolate Bunnies...It's Lizzie Ann...
- Simple Dream Schemes
- Simply in Stitches
- CROSSing Pretty with Distressed
- Bonjour to Friday!
- Dream Schemes Colorway: Teal & Yellow
- Keeping It Simple
- Becoming Daffy About Dahlias
- Git Along Little Doggies!
- WANT TO BE SHOCKED AND APPALLED? NO FOOLIN'!
- Lizzie Anne Designs New Single Release!
- Happy April Fool's Day!
- ▼ April (19)
- ► 2010 (169)