Friday, April 1, 2011
The first of the month means that it's Simply Singles new releases from Lizzie Anne Designs. There were two images as usual, "Mother Defined", and the one that I chose to feature today, "So Very Sorry". Something about this sentiment just spoke to me so I went with it. Been in a purples and greens mood lately, so I used various shades of both in my card. I also broke out the tulips from the "It's Good to be Queen" mix set once again, and softly stamped on the panel behind the tulips and on the sentiment label lovely swirls from the "Fanciful Flourishes" set. The Nestabilities dies helped to frame the tulips, as well as emphasize the beauty of the sentiment. For added fluff, a soft ribbon bow and tulle were added. For bling, a couple rhinestone stickers were added and tiny dots of sparkly ink were added to the edges of the tulips. No one wants to think they will make a huge mistake that they will need to apologize for, but if it's necessary...do it beautifully! Please visit the team's blogs, as well as the Lizzie Anne Designs website and blog for inspiration and the opportunity to purchase perfect images and sentiments for any occasion.
Lizzie Anne Designs:
"So Very Sorry" Simply Single
"It's Good to be Queen" Mix Set
"Fanciful Flourishes" Little Bits
Memento inks: Grape Jelly, Lulu Lavender, Bamboo Leaves, and New Sprout
Sakura Gelly Roll Star Pen
Bazzill and Coredinations Cardstock
Creative Impressions ribbon
Nestabilities Jumbo Scalloped Ovals and Labels Four
- ► 2016 (70)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (149)
- ► 2013 (127)
- ► 2012 (173)
- Dreamweaver Stencils' New Releases and a Free Week...
- I Love Stampendous Dragonflies!
- New Releases from Dreamweaver Stencils!
- Celebrate with a Jumbo Cupcake!
- Getting ZENtangled with Dream Schemes Sketch #5
- Lizzie Anne Designs Sketch #161
- Stampendous Easter "Hunted" House!
- Break Out Your Chocolate Bunnies...It's Lizzie Ann...
- Simple Dream Schemes
- Simply in Stitches
- CROSSing Pretty with Distressed
- Bonjour to Friday!
- Dream Schemes Colorway: Teal & Yellow
- Keeping It Simple
- Becoming Daffy About Dahlias
- Git Along Little Doggies!
- WANT TO BE SHOCKED AND APPALLED? NO FOOLIN'!
- Lizzie Anne Designs New Single Release!
- Happy April Fool's Day!
- ▼ April (19)
- ► 2010 (169)