Saturday, June 19, 2010

STMC11-Two Cup Changito Card

Saturday is the perfect day for hanging out in your jammies, so I thought this Changito stamp would be perfect for this week's Stampendous Saturday Sketch challenge. This week Debbie designed our sketch which you can check out on the Stampendous Impressions blog site. Follow along and post your own creative versions to any online site with a link to Stampendous, and you could win one of two great gifts.
I also thought this card could also make a good Father's Day card...simple enough for last minute. I figure if dad were wearing bunny slippers, they would have to be blue bunny slippers. Speaking of blue bunny, dad could even drop a scoop of Blue Bunny ice-cream in those cups o' Joe! (Yeah...I know, that was reaching!)
I just received a handful of Copic markers in the mail this week, so I tested them out on Changito. Conclusion? I definitely need more practice! lol. Fortunately, Changito doesn't care if he looks a little messy! Looking forward to taking my Copic Certification class next month. For some strange reason, I decided to do this card in red and blue, must be all the decor out there for the 4th. I did throw in some light blue to change it up a bit. Hope all of you fathers (and moms) have a nice relaxing weekend with or without those two cups!
Pam

Cling "Changito Coffee" from Stampendous (CRV180)
Cling "Two Cup Day" from Stampendous (CRE252)
Class A' Peel "Dotted Scallop Border" from Stampendous (AC724VR)
White embossing powder (EP100)
Frost White ColorBox ink from Clearsnap
Paris Dusk Memento ink from Tsukineko
Copic Sketch Markers
Bazzill Jetstream cardstock
red linen cardstock
blue striped paper (unknown)
double-sided foam adhesive
buttons, twine

No comments: