Thursday, October 6, 2011
Dreamweaver Stenciled card is a quick and easy one to create multiples of. A paprika colored card and three java panels quickly create the background for this card. Using various shades of warm color Memento inks (Tangelo, Rhubarb, Potter's Clay, Bamboo Leaves), I stenciled the Maple Branch leaves individually by continually moving the stencil to overlap and achieve the look of falling leaves. Then I stenciled the Thank You sentiment over the top. A little distressing around all the edges, and a double bow of twine complete this card. Easy peasy! Since the fall is a time for expressing thanks, I'd like to thank those of you who regularly follow my blog and leave your kind thoughts. Please show your appreciation for the rest of the Dream Team by checking out their blogs this week as well, and the Dream It Up! blog where you can link your own thankful creations this week.
- ► 2016 (70)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (149)
- ► 2013 (127)
- ► 2012 (173)
- Gourmet Rubber Stamps Halloween Hop
- Last Call for the CAS Holiday Challenge!
- Got Leaves?
- And the Winner is...
- Dreamweaver Stencils' Sketch #11-With a "Cool" Tec...
- A Gourmet Rubber Stamps New Release!
- Feeling Confused?
- Caught in My Web! Haunty Halloween Hop
- Slightly Clean and Simple Holiday Card
- I'm Nuts and Bolts About My Son!
- Quoth the Raven, "Dream Some More"! (Apologies to ...
- Stampendous Sneak Peek Plus HYCCT1104
- HYCCT1116-Pink Ribbon With a Stampendous Peek
- Another CAS for the Stampendous October Challenge
- SC354 Sketch Challenge Falling into Nature
- I'm Dreaming of a Pink and Black Christmas!
- CAS139 Simple Fall Card...Simple Fall Gift
- CAS138 Keeping It Simple with Dreamweaver Stencils...
- HERE FOR THE XANDER POST AND AUCTION?
- Stampendous CAS Challenge...Oh, Joy!
- A BUSY DAY FOR THE PAMPERED STAMPER!
- FROM THE XANDER ZONE BLOG HOP AND AUCTION!
- A TIME OF THANKSgiving!
- Gourmet Rubber Stamps and a Gourmet Gift!
- Stampendous October Challenge Goes CAS!
- ▼ October (25)
- ► 2010 (169)