Sunday, October 16, 2011

HYCCT1116-Pink Ribbon With a Stampendous Peek


 Quickie post today featuring a card I created for the latest Stampendous online catalog. I love working with a pink and brown combo, especially with a vintage look. The Cling Lone Bird is such a sweet image and was simply stamped in brown on the patterned paper twice. The wing of the second was cut out and popped up. I used images from the Perfectly Clear Rose Branch Border around the edges, and the border was stamped on a strip, deckle edged, and run through the Corrugator to mimic a ruffled lace. The double banded satin ribbon from May Arts is one of my faves (and sadly, I am now out of it. Sniff.), and added the perfect finishing touch. Since this card was the perfect match for the Split Coast Stampers' "Hope You Can Cling To" challenge to add pink ribbon to your card (how simple is that?), I am entering it in the challenge, as well as sending it with several cards this month to the UT MD Anderson clinic for breast cancer patients. Each birthday is a significant win for them, a victory that we can only imagine. I hope whoever receives this card will have a very special day, and many birthdays to come. Want to play along with this challenge? Click HERE for more info.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

.......... woooooooooooooooooow,
I like it - wonderful.
Sorry I'm German. :-)
Liebe Grüße Gaby

wendyp said...

Pam, this is gorgeous!!! I still need to ink that little cutie up!

StampendousGraphics said...

What a great use for a beautiful card! This is just lovely, Pam!