Sunday, October 2, 2011
Stampendous October Challenge post, click HERE, or scroll down through this fun info:
My post today features the Project of the Month for the Gourmet Rubber Stamps monthly newsletter. Want to receive these regularly in your email? HERE is where you sign up. Each month features a great project, news on the latest releases, and info on sales of all your favorite Gourmet Rubber Stamps lines of images as seen HERE,
For this project, I used the October Diner's Club set, "Tart & Spice" from Lizzie Anne Designs. I just love the little cider mug image! I filled a clean and empty "coffee drink" bottle with mulled cider mix (recipe HERE), created a computer generated label printed on kraft cardstock with directions on the ratio of apple cider or juice to the mix inside. I stamped the cider mug once on the label using Rhubarb Memento ink, as well as the MME paper that wraps the bottle, and one more on a scrap of kraft cardstock. This last one was colored with Copic markers, cut out, and attached to the Hemptique Twine tie on the lid with a jumpring. The lid was also wrapped with a circle of homey fabric, and a cinnamon stick was added for the finishing touch. Such a cute little gift for the autumn holidays...so easy, so inexpensive, and with these great images...so fun! If you'd like me to email you the JPEG I created for the labels for free, just leave me your email addy in the comment section. Meanwhile, head over to the Gourmet Rubber Stamps site, and get shopping!
- ► 2016 (70)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (149)
- ► 2013 (127)
- ► 2012 (173)
- Gourmet Rubber Stamps Halloween Hop
- Last Call for the CAS Holiday Challenge!
- Got Leaves?
- And the Winner is...
- Dreamweaver Stencils' Sketch #11-With a "Cool" Tec...
- A Gourmet Rubber Stamps New Release!
- Feeling Confused?
- Caught in My Web! Haunty Halloween Hop
- Slightly Clean and Simple Holiday Card
- I'm Nuts and Bolts About My Son!
- Quoth the Raven, "Dream Some More"! (Apologies to ...
- Stampendous Sneak Peek Plus HYCCT1104
- HYCCT1116-Pink Ribbon With a Stampendous Peek
- Another CAS for the Stampendous October Challenge
- SC354 Sketch Challenge Falling into Nature
- I'm Dreaming of a Pink and Black Christmas!
- CAS139 Simple Fall Card...Simple Fall Gift
- CAS138 Keeping It Simple with Dreamweaver Stencils...
- HERE FOR THE XANDER POST AND AUCTION?
- Stampendous CAS Challenge...Oh, Joy!
- A BUSY DAY FOR THE PAMPERED STAMPER!
- FROM THE XANDER ZONE BLOG HOP AND AUCTION!
- A TIME OF THANKSgiving!
- Gourmet Rubber Stamps and a Gourmet Gift!
- Stampendous October Challenge Goes CAS!
- ▼ October (25)
- ► 2010 (169)