Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Gourmet Rubber Stamps New Release!


 Time can make suckers of us all. I just spent the weekend at a Copic Retreat taught by Jenn Dove of Doveart Studios. Had a fabulous time. Thought that I had taken care of all blog and design responsibilities before I left on Friday, except somehow I managed to forget the new release date for the Gourmet Rubber Stamps images. It was switched to the 25th of every month now, and I totally forgot to create something and have my blog ready. So here it is ten minutes to midnight on the 24th and I'm scrambling to write my post, and finished this card in record time for me. Fortunately, the Gourmet Rubber Stamps Lizzie Anne Designs' line lends itself well to CAS so that's just what I did. I stamped and embossed this darling curly tree in Winter Wonderland White on both the bottom panel of MME paper as well as the a scrap of contrasting paper. Popped up the one on top of the other, added this super cute yet traditional sentiment in red ink, some pompom trim, a sparkle pompom and tinsel bow on top, and some very tiny rhinestone stickers near the sentiment. Whew! I think I just made it in time! Of course, all of their designs are so much fun, that coming up with a design plan is never a problem. The problem is deciding which cute image to use first! As you can see here, the latest Diner's Club Set, "Season's Greetings", has a wonderful variety to choose from. Check out the rest of the design teams' creations as listed at the right, as well as the Gourmet Rubber Stamps blog! Be sure to come back to see what I come up with next using the GRS images. You can get your own by purchasing HERE or by joining the Gourmet Rubber Stamps Diner's Club HERE.

5 comments:

Kendra said...

Fabulous! I love your card and the great layout you used.

Taylor said...

This is SO cute!!! I love the way you stamped the image on patterned paper - genius!!!

Deb said...

This is darling, Pam! LOVE it! Sorry you had to scramble to get it ready (story of my life lately) but you sure can't tell by looking...it's adorable!

Didn't you love Jenn's class?! I got to do about 2/3 of it (missed the middle as it was dh's birthday!) but I had such a great time!

xoxoxo

Joy said...

love how you cut this out!

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute, Pam...and I love all of the poms!!