Monday, October 31, 2011

Gourmet Rubber Stamps Halloween Hop

Happy Halloween everyone! Hope that you've been making the most of the spook season. Just to add another layer on, Gourmet Rubber Stamps is having a fun trick or treat hop, with actual treats up for grabs. Leave comments for each of our team spooks, and you could win* some great stamps. For my blog, I'll be randomly choosing one lucky winner to receive one of the holiday images from the Stick Chick line of Gourmet Rubber Stamps called Girl with Wreath. You'll be seeing more Stick Chicks creations showing up on our blogs, along with Murray's Law, Marsha Mccarthy, Zenspirations, Steampunk, Katie Jane, and Lizzie Anne Designs. You can check them all out HERE.

My post today includes this yummy caramel apple treat wrapped in cello, tied in a plethora of ribbons, twine, buttons, etc. with a fun tag created by paper piecing the caramel apple image from the Lizzie Anne Designs' "Tart & Spice" set for October, along with the tiny little Fall Flavor sentiment. Super simple to create...both the treat and the tag, and a sweet treat to munch.



My second design is a CAS card easily created with the darling owl from the same "Tart & Spice" set. Each owl was stamped in colors to match the fun paper on cork circles (actually they are the cork pads designed to protect furniture and walls!). One owl has glowing rhinestones eyes. The orange strip features the fun sentiment to go with. Gotta love a pun!
 Finally, my third card features a super fun image from the Murray's Law line, "Igor". Gotta love the sentiment that goes along. I colored this wildly with Copics and added a web sticker, glitter brads, and googly eyes (obvious, but had to be done!).

So now is your chance to go "trick or treating"...leave me some love (no tricks, please) and hop around to the rest of our "boo crew":


You have until Wednesday, November 2nd, to hop around. Winners* will be announced on Thursday, November 3rd. Hope it's YOU!

*Winners must live in the continental US. 

19 comments:

Jingle said...

Pam, these are just fabulous!

Deb said...

All fabulous, Pam! Hehehe! Igor cracks me up! dh and ds (Young Frankenstein fans) would LOVE him! Oooh, I wanna come trick-or-treating at your house! Looks delicious!

Tanya said...

Trick or Treat! All your projects are wonderful, super fun!

Tanya
phenis2031 at yahoo dot com

Candy's Creations Blog said...

Cute cards! I am enjoying the blog hop!

Moni said...

Fab card and cute image. Hugs,moni

Rachel B said...

WOW! You went all out! I love the Egor stamp and your fabulous tag with the caramel apple!

Deb H. said...

Very cute projects.

Indy's Designs said...

Look at how cute these are! Love the owls on the chip board circles. Super fun!

Jen said...

oh my word!! pam, these all rock! i love, love, love the caramel apple...so great!!

connie g said...

nice projects......I really like the last card with his father's eyes in a jar! lol

Rae Anne said...

OMG - Look at all that brilliant texture!!! Especially the first project - I love it!!! :D MWAH!

Lillian Child said...

Awesome - and really great coloring on the hunchback!!

~Kathy said...

I LOVE googlie eyes! Very cute and clever use of them! I love a play on words too... ;)

Rose Ann said...

These are fabulous, Pam!! I love the perfect tag you've made for your caramel apple, and your owls look so cute stamped on the cork!! Igor really cracks me up with your awesome coloring, great papers, and googlie eyes!!

Kendra said...

Fantastic projects Pam! That caramel apple is making me hungry!

Joy said...

these are soooo much fun!

Taylor said...

Really? THREE projects? Who is the overacheiver now?!?!?! I love all of these, but that treat bag is fantastic!!!!

Liz Williams said...

Love these Halloween delights.

TCE said...

Corkboard owls are too cute--clever use of corkboard material. Igor card is very amusing!