Stampendous was to create something with a holiday theme using either Fluffles or Changito. Since my week has been beyond wild, I chose to post something that I created for the 2009 holiday catalog using Changito Cocoa. Unfortunately, I only have this one view to show you, so you can't tell that this was done matchbook-style. In other words, the top yellow portion of the card tucks under the scalloped edge. This is a great style of card to create, as you can tuck a gift card, or in this case, a packet of cocoa inside. Another one of those simple, inexpensive ways to let someone know you are thinking of them during the holidays. Changito was stamped and watercolored on the white cardstock, and adhered over the french vanilla colored cardstock that had been stamped and embossed in black. The sentiment was also stamped and embossed and cut out to swing from the ribbon ties. Now remember, the Stampendous Saturday Sketch Challenge is open to all to play. Just upload your own creation to one of the online sites with a link back to the Stampendous Impressions blog and you could win one of two great prizes from Stampendous. For more inspiration, visit the rest of the design team's blogs as listed at right.
"Changito Cocoa" from Stampendous (D174)
Perfectly Clear "Merry Tags" from Stampendous (SSC1020)
Black ColorBox ink from Clearsnap
Midnight Black Embossing Powder from Stampendous (EP111)
print scallop-edged cardstock
staples, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 1/2" scalloped circle punch
Sunday, November 28, 2010
- ► 2012 (173)
- ► 2011 (230)
- Faux Suede Reindeer Card
- STMC34-Changito Cocoa Matchbook
- OMG! Lizzie Anne Designs Sale!
- Dreamweaver Stencil's Thanksgiving Day Parade and ...
- Oh, Joy! A Dreamweaver's Announcement!
- STMC33-Holiday Glow Ornament
- LAD Challenge-GNOME for the Holidays Wreath
- LAD Sketch #151-Fall and Rise
- More Warm Thoughts from Lizzie Anne Designs
- Lizzie Anne Designs December Mix Release Day!
- STMC32-Tag...You're It!
- Printed Poinsettia Card
- Mojo164-It's Cuppa Time!
- Happy Snow Triptych
- Mojo163-Polar Flakes
- STMC31-Little Dude Scrap Page
- LAD-Star Sprite Holiday Card
- Paste Embossing and Beyond
- Lizzie Anne Designs Sketch Monday
- LAD-Sparkle Sprite Holiday Card
- ▼ November (20)