Saturday, November 13, 2010
Stampendous Saturday Sketch Challenges! It was my turn this week to challenge you, so please play along. Remember to post your creations to one of the online sites with a link on the Stampendous Impressions blogsite. Visit the rest of our amazingly talented team for more inspiration and leave some love, we thrive on it! The challenge this week is to design six tags, all different and yet using the same elements. In my case, I chose the Perfectly Clear "Holiday Home" set of stamps. I added red Dot Sparklers for bling, and a sprinkling of my favorite glitter. I did a little paper piercing on each tag, added antiqued brads and used the same papers on each, but in different ways. I had a blast with my Nesties on this one, as you can probably tell. You can never have enough gift tags for the holidays, and Stampendous has oodles of great stamps and stickers to create them with. As you can see by the tags that I made, it's easy to have an unlimited
Perfectly Clear "Holiday Home" from Stampendous (SSC1067)
Class A' Peel Dot Sparklers from Stampendous (AC672HSR)
Multi Ultra-fine Crystal Glitter from Stampendous (GM220U)
Cottage Ivy, Rhubarb Stalk, and Sand Dune Memento ink
Cosmo Cricket, Creative Imaginations, and DCWV papers
Creative Impressions Brad Fasteners
Nestabilities, Sizzix dies
piercing tool, Tsukineko dauber, twine
- ► 2014 (92)
- ► 2013 (127)
- ► 2012 (173)
- ► 2011 (230)
- Faux Suede Reindeer Card
- STMC34-Changito Cocoa Matchbook
- OMG! Lizzie Anne Designs Sale!
- Dreamweaver Stencil's Thanksgiving Day Parade and ...
- Oh, Joy! A Dreamweaver's Announcement!
- STMC33-Holiday Glow Ornament
- LAD Challenge-GNOME for the Holidays Wreath
- LAD Sketch #151-Fall and Rise
- More Warm Thoughts from Lizzie Anne Designs
- Lizzie Anne Designs December Mix Release Day!
- STMC32-Tag...You're It!
- Printed Poinsettia Card
- Mojo164-It's Cuppa Time!
- Happy Snow Triptych
- Mojo163-Polar Flakes
- STMC31-Little Dude Scrap Page
- LAD-Star Sprite Holiday Card
- Paste Embossing and Beyond
- Lizzie Anne Designs Sketch Monday
- LAD-Sparkle Sprite Holiday Card
- ▼ November (20)