Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Dreamweaver Stencils' booth doing a fun Make It Take It (more on that in a later post), but of course, I had to make several visits to the Stampendous booth. Working with the fabulous team creating samples for the new catalog with all the new images and Fran-tage Elements, finally came to fruition in the booth. It was gorgeous! So many of our samples, along with those done by Tammie Wilson (she is amazing!) and the famed Fran Seiford, owner and Chief Artistic Officer of the company, were on display. It was just stunning to see.
The card that I am posting today is one from the new catalog featuring the Perfectly Clear Butterfly Beauties with the Flourish Frames. These are not new images, just new ways to use them...they've been Fran'taged! The images were randomly stamped and embossed on the Bazzill Brandywine card. I brushed off-white acrylic paint over the surface before wiping with a damp paper towel to remove some of the paint from the embossed areas and edges. I stamped and embossed one of the Butterflies, as well as one Flourish with brand new Vintage Plum Embossing Tinsel. The butterfly was done on cork and Nestie-framed. A yummy, silky matching bow from Creative Impressions was the finishing touch. Be sure to visit the rest of the team as well as the Stampendous Impressions blog for more Fran-tag-y inspiration. Oh, and bonus...most of the team will be giving blog candy with their Saturday posts now through the end of August, including ME!
- ► 2016 (70)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (149)
- ► 2013 (127)
- ► 2012 (173)
- Stampendous Christmas in July: Peeking Pals Gift ...
- Dreamweaver Talent Squared!
- Butterfly Beauties Fabulously Fran-taged!
- Dream Schemes Monochromatic Colorway-A Masculine V...
- Dream Forever...and Put a Bow On It!
- Dreamweaver Sketch #8-Welcome Baby!
- Royally Jazzed with Stampendous and May Arts
- Mixing It Up With May Arts and Stampendous!
- WERE YOU REEEEAAAALY HOT OVER THE WEEKEND? CHECK H...
- Dreaming of My Grandmother's Aprons
- ARE YOU HOT, HOT, HOT? THEN HOP, HOP, HOP!
- ▼ July (11)
- ► 2010 (169)