My second card is featuring Dreamweaver Stencils, techniques, and products. I went with a summer beach theme for this card. I sludge-pasted the Mosaic Swirls over the card base with a mix of three shades of paste. (Info HERE) This same sludge was used to stencil the Celebrate and Summer sentiments. I used the kraft cardstock as the sandy shore and ran the cardstock panel through the Big Shot with the Baby Feet stencil and chose to use the back or debossed side. I swiped Rich Cocoa ink over the panel to highlight the debossed image. Shells and sea glass were tucked into white tulle and looped through holes on the side to hold in place. (Visit the Dream It Up! blog for more inspiration.)
So, now is your opportunity to leave some love and hop on to the next in line, Angelique. Here is a list of the prizes YOU have a chance to win just by hitting all the blogs along the way and leaving comments by 6 pm EST on Tuesday, July 5th. The winners will be selected by random from comments and posted on Taylor's blog Friday, July 8th.
(3) prizes of one Jumbo Flower image plus a Jumbo Handle
(1) prize of Digital Stamp set of choice
(1) prize of two Digi Images of choice
(1) prize package of two summer themed stencils plus brush
(1) prize of two Digi images of choice
(1) Ippity Kit
(1) Stamp set
(1) Stampin' Up "Fast and Fabulous" set
(US resident only)
(1) $20 Gift Certificate to Little Potato House Template Shop
(1) Stamp Image: "Ellie Loves the Beach"
Just in case you've missed a spot along the way, here's the list of participating blogs:
Pam (YOU'RE HERE!)