Thursday, April 1, 2010

Garden Birdcage Card

When Stampendous first sent me their two new sets of Perfectly Clear stamps with birdcage images, I thought, "Birdcages? Seriously?", but in actuality I've had a lot of fun with them! This particular card has the cage stamped and embossed with white powder on a printed background along with other stamped elements from the set. I love sets of stamps because of their versatility. I accented with those velvety Class A' Peels again (love, love, love 'em!) and a silk flower for dimension. I sponged ink around the edges to distress and add that artsy thing that's still so popular. I'll be posting more with these sets as I've found them perfect for so many occasions and styles.

Perfectly Clear "Tweet Cages" from Stampendous (SSC1074)
Class A' Peel "Scrollwork Borders" in Velvet Olive from Stampendous (AC726VE)
White Embossing Powder from Stampendous (EP100)
Frost White ColorBox ink
Olive ColorBox Chalk ink
Bazzill cardstock
print unknown
silk flower
glitter brad fastener

1 comment:

Millsrepco said...

I too love the birdcages.