Monday, April 19, 2010

Half Circle Mega Thanks card

Here is another card that I did for a previous catalog. I tried to put a different spin on the "Mega Thanks" stamp set from Stampendous by laying the letters out on the semi-circle. Using various inks I created a background paper. I then stamped the word on this paper and cut out each individual letter. (This sounds tedious, but the letters are large so it's easy to do.) I then used various elements in the set to stamp patterns on the individual letters before adhering them to the half circle on the square card. I added some other stamped and punched elements and the sentiment along the side. I also embellished with little Dot Sparklers stickers. As I've said before, you can never have too many thank you cards on hand, so add this one to your collection!
Pam

Perfectly Clear "Mega Thanks" from Stampendous (SSC116)
Class A' Peel "Dot Sparklers" from Stampendous (AC672HSS)
Onyx Versafine ink from Tsukineko
French Blue, Lime Pastel, and Jade ColorBox Chalk ink from Clearsnap
Bazzill cardstock
white cardstock

No comments: