Friday, April 23, 2010

STMC3-Stampendous Sketch Challenge "Thankfully Loopy"

So here is my version of my sketch design for week three. I used one of the great Cling Rubber designs from Stampendous (of course!), and stamped it over the main card using Wisteria chalk ink. You could easily use Versamark instead since the effect ends up being a slightly darker version of the color of paper. I also stamped the same image on the ribbon which is a cool way to have your ribbon match your card without buying a bizillion spools of ribbon when only a zillion will do! The image was also stamped on the soft green cardstock panel at the bottom and the panel that wraps at the top. The ribbon slips through a punch hole on that panel and wraps around to tie in front. I stamped and embossed in white the Loopy Blooms flower and the sentiment with it's cute frame. Stamping the bloom again on the lavender cardstock and cutting out the petals to adhere to focal point flower makes it "pop". I couldn't resist, I had to add one of those gorgeous velvet stickers from Stampendous at the bottom. So, you've seen what I did with my sketch this week, what are you going to do? Follow the directions in the previous post or go to the Stampendous blog now!
Happy stamping!
Pam

Perfectly Clear "Loopy Blooms" from Stampendous (SSC1069)
Cling Rubber "Dreamy Leaves" from Stampendous (CRR114)
White embossing powder from Stampendous (EP100)
Class A' Peel "Scrollwork Borders" from Stampendous in Olive Velvet (AC726VE)
Frost White ColorBox from Clearsnap
Wisteria ColorBox Chalk ink from Clearsnap
Versamark ink from Tsukineko
double-sided foam adhesive
ribbon
corner rounder

4 comments:

StampendousGraphics said...

wow, Pam...super pretty... this is a really really elegant card. I always like stamping on the ribbon and you always think of it and I never do!!!

wendyp said...

i love the way you stamped on the ribbon!!! gorgeous card!!

Jenn K said...

Love your take on this weeks sketch!

Scrappychick said...

Gorgeous card Pam! And I loved working with your sketch this week :)