Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Birdie Birthday Card


This should be my last in birdcage series of cards. Used the wonderful velvetty Class A' Peel stickers again, only this time I stamped on them, too! Distressed around the edges for a different look.
Don't cage up your creativity, let it free! (Oooh, that was really reaching, wasn't it?!)
Pam

Perfectly Clear "Birthday Cages" by Stampendous (SSC1075)
Class A' Peels "Jumbo Damask Leaves" in Velvet Olive by Stampendous (AC990VE)
Bazzill cardstock
Melissa Frances printed paper
Olympia Green Versafine by Tsukineko
French Blue ColorBox Chalk ink by Clearsnap

3 comments:

Millsrepco said...

I really like your birdcages. I'm sorry you are stopping them.

Scrappychick said...

Cool card Pam! I love the use of the stamp on the sticker :)

Jamie Martin said...

Super cute card and great colors...can't go wrong with green :)